The Widgets analytics in the eTrusted Control Centre provide you with statistics on your widgets. You can use them to analyse the performance of your widgets.
Where can I find statistics about my widgets?
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on "Analytics" () in the main navigation. Then click on "Widgets" ().
- Select the channel () for which you want to analyse the performance of your widgets.
You have now successfully opened the "Widgets analytics" overview.
What statistics do I receive in the Widgets analytics?
All of the widgets you've integrated into your website are listed in the "Widgets analytics" overview. In the screenshot below, for example, the two widgets "Full Review List" and "Review Carousel" are integrated into the website.
The unique impressions are tracked for each integrated widget.
Only one unique impression per customer is counted per 24 hours, even if this widget is displayed to them several times within this time period. If the person views the widget again after 24 hours, another unique impression is counted.
First, decide which widget you want to analyse. Then determine the time period you want to analyse. There are three ways to do this:
- Click on "Last 365 days" () to get the statistics from the last 12 months.
- Click on "Last 30 days" () to get the statistics from the last 30 days.
- Click on "Last 7 days" () to get the statistics from the last 7 days.
The bar graph "Impressions" then shows you how the number of impressions has developed over time.
The time units of the selected period are displayed on the X-axis (). The Y-axis () gives you information about the number of impressions.
Move the cursor to a bar to see the exact number of impressions collected in the selected time period.