As soon as the contract between you and Trusted Shops has been concluded, a review profile will be created for your shop. On the one hand, all collected reviews and, if applicable, your corresponding answers are published in the review profile. On the other hand, you have the option to provide some information about your company in the profile.
Thanks to this mixture of review overview and company information, the review profile is an important source of information for all interested parties. With the help of the information in the profile, your customers will get an idea of what you have to offer and gain trust. To ensure this, you should enter your company information in the review profile at the beginning of your membership. We explain what you need to do for this in the following article.
What information can I present in the review profile?
With the help of the etrusted Control Centre, you can enter a whole range of information into the review profile. You can provide the following information:
- the name of your shop (max. 80 characters)
- a longer description text (max. 1,500 characters)
- five categories relevant to your shop
In addition, further company data such as your contact details, your entry in the Trade register and your authorised representatives are entered in the Review Profile. This transparent and clear presentation is intended to further strengthen trust in your company. You do not have to enter this information into the review profile yourself. The information is already preset.
What do I have to do to enter the information in the review profile?
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on the gearwheel (“Settings”) () in the main navigation. Then click on “Channel Settings” ().
- Select the channel () for which you want to adjust the review profile.
- Open the “Company profile” () tab.
- Click on the “Categories” () input field to select up to five categories for your company.
- Click on “Save” ().
You have now successfully adjusted the categories.
Adjust company name and company description
- Enter the name of your company (max. 80 characters) in the input field “Company name” (), which should appear in the header of the review profile.
- Enter a description (max. 1,500 characters) about your company in the “Description” () input field.
- Click on “Save” ().
You have now successfully adjusted the company name and company description.
Now call up your review profile to check the adjustments you have made. You can access your review profile either via the Trustbadge integrated in your shop or via the link "Call up shop profile" within the overview "Profiles".