In order to create trust at first glance among customers, online shops like to use the Trusted Shops Trustmark. But to become an approved shop, some criteria must be fulfilled. We check these in our certification process.
Read here how you can prepare for certification by Trusted Shops.
Yes, you can start collecting reviews as soon as you activate the Trustbadge® in your shop software. Do you have questions about the Trustbadge integration? Then don’t hesitate to contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successfully completed certification is necessary to use the Trustmark. We start the certification process immediately after registration.
Your membership also includes other services booked (e.g. the use of Trusted Shops customer reviews, product reviews as well as the Trustbadge®). You will have access to these services straight after successful registration.
The basic requirements for an audit will be determined by a pre-check of your shop after the contract application has been processed.
Our certification process is as follows:
- We start with the pre-check of your shop after your contract has been accepted. To do this, we check whether information pages, encryption, and an ordering process are available.
- Your contact person in the certification department takes over after the pre-check, for a full audit of your shop.
- Your auditor now checks your shop based on the Trusted Shops quality criteria.
- You will receive the outcome in an audit report. We will only send you the points that still need to be worked on to keep your workload at a minimum and as easily manageable as possible.
- Please give us a feedback via the My Trusted Shops after all points of the audit report have been implemented in your shop. Afterwards your contact person audits your shop again and reports back to you with the new outcome.
- The status of your certificate automatically changes to “valid” once the audit has been completed and the Trustbadge® has been correctly integrated.
You will receive the first audit report within a few working days assuming all requirements for an audit have been met. Furthermore, you’ll receive an e-mail from us when your audit report is ready.
Generally, the audit report is generated in the language of the shop.