With our eTrusted widgets you can easily show your good overall rating and your latest reviews on your website. Removing an implemented widget requires two steps:
- Deleting the code snippet from your website HTML.
- Deleting the widget from your active widgets.
We recommend that you follow this order, otherwise an empty space will appear on your website in the place of the deleted widget if you first remove it from eTrusted.
Step 1: How do I delete the widget code from my website?
The HTML code of the widget you wish to remove needs to be deleted from the location in the website body where it is displayed.
To find the implemented DIV container / code snippet easier, you can simply copy the code from eTrusted again. Paste it into a text document or email and ( if necessary ) forward it to an administrator who can take care of deleting the code.
Step 2: How do I delete a widget from my active widgets?
You can remove widgets from your active widgets at any time.
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on the star ("Reviews) () in the main navigation menu. Then click on "Marketing" ().
- Open the "Widgets" tab ().
- Click on "Manage my widgets" (). The overview "Manage my widgets" will open.
- Search for the widget you want to delete in the list. Click on "Delete". A warning message will appear.
- Check off "I am aware that the widget code needs to be removed from my website" (). Then click on "Delete" ().
You have now successfully deleted the widget from your active widgets.
You will find further possibilities to increase your sales with eTrusted in the following categories:
- Marketing (more widgets, Google integration and traffic package)
- Reputation Manager (optimise your overall rating also on Trustpilot & co.)