A new plugin has been available for JTL 5 since May 2022. Therefore, there are two installation paths:
Installation path 1: You already use a Trusted Shops plugin for JTL 5.
- First deinstall your previously used plugin using the chapter "Uninstallation".
- Then install the current plugin using the chapter "Installation".
Installation path 2: You have not yet used a Trusted Shops plugin for JTL 5.
- Skip the chapter "Uninstallation".
- Install the current plugin using the chapter "Installation".
- Log into the JTL 5 backend.
- Select "Plug-in manager" in the main navigation.
- The "Plug-in manager" overview opens. Check the box next to "Trusted Shops" (). Then click on "Uninstall" ().
- A pop-up window appears. Check the box next to "Also delete the associated files?" (). Then click on "Yes, delete all plug-in data" ().
Your previously used plugin has been successfully deinstalled. Now follow the chapter "Installation" to install the current plugin.
- To start, download the latest version of the free Trusted Shops plugin for JTL 5 here: JTL Extension Store
- Next, install the plugin with the following instructions provided by JTL: Eine Extension für JTL-Shop 5 buchen (in German)
Now follow these instructions to configure the plugin according to your individual needs: Using Trusted Shops with a plugin