A new plugin has been available for Magento since September 2022. Therefore, there are two installation options:
Installation option 1: You already use a Trusted Shops plugin for Magento.
- First, uninstall your previously used plugin with the help of the section on “Uninstallation”.
- Then, install the current plugin with the help of the section on “Installation”.
Installation option 2: You have not used a Trusted Shops plugin for Magento yet.
- Skip the section on "Uninstallation".
- Install the current plugin with the help of the section on “Installation”.
- Open the command prompt of your Magento server.
- Open the root directory of your Magento installation.
- From the root directory, run the following command to enable maintenance mode and temporarily restrict access to the frontend:
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
- Run the following command to disable the plugin and delete the view files created by the plugin:
php bin/magento module:disable Trustedshops_Trustedshops --clear-static-content
- The plugin is now deactivated. Run the following commands to uninstall the plugin:
composer remove trustedshops/trustedshops php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Run the following command to check if the uninstallation was successful:
php bin/magento module:status Trustedshops_TrustedshopsIf the uninstallation was successful, the following message will appear:
Trustedshops_Trustedshops : Module does not exist
- Execute the following command to exit maintenance mode:
php bin/magento maintenance:disable
Your previously used plugin has been successfully uninstalled. Now follow the "Installation" section to install the current plugin.
To get started, download your free Trusted Shops Extension for Magento here. You can then install the extension using the composer provided by Magento. We explain how to use the composer to integrate an extension into Magento here.
To integrate the Trustbadge into your shop, you will first need to open your Magento backend. In the main navigation on the left side you will find the menu item "Stores" (). Click on this to open another menu. Within this menu you need to select the menu item "Configuration" ().
This opens a new navigation menu on the left side. Within this menu, select the item "Trusted Shops" (). A drop-down menu will then appear. Click on the menu item "Configuration" ().
Now follow these instructions to configure the plugin according to your individual needs: Using Trusted Shops with a plugin