In this article, you will be introduced to the personalisation feature for your Invite Mails and Questionnaires. You will also find out why sending personalised emails to your customers can be crucial for building a closer relationship with them and improving conversion rates.
Where can I find the personalisation settings?
You can adjust the design of the review invites and questionnaires in the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on the cogwheel icon within the yellow menu on the left.
- Click Channel Settings. The overview “Personalisation” opens.
How the Review Invite Mails are displayed without the personalisation feature
Review Invite Mails usually display the Trusted Shops logo and colours. If you have not yet implemented the automatic invite dispatch, you can set up the automatic invite collection via the Trustbadge®.
How can I personalise my Invite Mails and Questionnaires?
After determining the optimal time for a review invite, you can take a closer look at the personalisation settings. You do not have to worry about the accessibility of the templates to your customers. The feature was already implemented with this concern in mind.
Upload a new logo () to personalise your Invite Mails and Questionnaires in any of the common formats jpg, png, even svg. Here, using a high-resolution logo is recommended. The logo will be displayed in the most high-quality format, regardless of the uploaded format or size.
2. Corporate colours
Pick your favoured corporate colours. You can choose the primary brand colour () to display your company’s look and feel, while the action colour () is useful for buttons and actionable elements, such as links.
3. Style of salutation
Select the style of your salutation, which can be either formal or informal.
4. Apply to all channels
Here you can apply your personalisation settings to all channels.
Please note that this function can only be used and displayed if you have at least 2 channels.
5. Preview section
Lastly, you can directly see your changes in the preview section to decide if you are satisfied with your personalisation.
What are the benefits of using personalised Invite Mails?
Here are the three main benefits to considering the style and branding of your email communication:
- You can create a more personal relationship between you and your customer by branding your communication.
- Personalising your invites is an effective communicative strategy to make both existing and new customers more likely to respond positively.
- Increase your conversion rate further by adding personal touches for an even better recognition value.
Which templates is the personalisation feature useful for?
The options you set in the personalisation feature are used for the following templates:
- Optimised email template
- Optimised email template (COVID-19)
- Optimised email template (Experience)
- Standard Questionnaire
- Extended Questionnaire
- Extended Questionnaire (COVID-19)
Review Reply Templates
- Reputation Manager Mail
- Review Reply Mail