You can share collected reviews on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn. To do so, you need our eTrusted app.
In this article we explain how to download the eTrusted app: Is there an eTrusted mobile app?
How do I share reviews using the eTrusted app?
- Log into the eTrusted app.
- Click on the review you would like to view. The "Review Details" window will pop up.
- Click on "Share". The "Review Marketing" window will open up.
- You now have several options for designing your social media post:
- Click on the camera (). This way you can upload and use up to three of your own backgrounds.
- Click on the sun or the moon (). This allows you to switch between day and night mode.
- Click on "Preview".
- Click "Share on / and others!".
- Share the review on the social media platform of your choice with your smartphone.
Tips for your review marketing
- You can share all the reviews you have collected - whether they are service, product or local reviews - with the app.
- Do not use wallpapers with small or distracting visuals. Otherwise you risk compromising the readability of the text.
- Choose a background image suitable to your shop, the reviewed product or the tone of the review.
- Choose night mode if you want high contrast between the text and background image. The text then appears as white against a dark background.
- Share reviews with a length of about one to three concise sentences, or about 20 words. Especially long texts might overwhelm short social media attention spans, reviews that are too short might not be meaningful enough to share.
- Add a short introductory headline or description to your review on the social media platform of your choice, and include a few matching hashtags.
In this article, we describe more of the eTrusted app features: How can I use the mobile app for eTrusted?