Test orders in your shop are a key component of your Trustbadge® integration. A test order allows you to check the data transfer between the Trustbadge integrated in your shop and Trusted Shops. In just a few minutes, you can find out...
- ... whether the Trustbadge is correctly integrated into your shop.
- ... whether Buyer Protection is offered to your customers.
- ... whether you can automatically send review invites through your Trustbadge.
In a nutshell: Test orders ensure that you fully benefit from your Trusted Shops membership.
How do I place a test order?
Place a test order
- Open your shop.
- Add a product to the shopping basket.
- Complete the order. The Trustcard will appear after checkout.
- Within the Trustcard, consent to the submission of a review or – in the case of an active Trustmark – to protection with Buyer Protection.
You have now successfully placed a test order.
Check the data transfer
If the Trustcard appeared during your test order, this strongly indicates that the data transfer between the Trustbadge in your shop and Trusted Shops works. You can also check the data transfer in My Trusted Shops.
- Wait 10 minutes after your test order.
- Log in to My Trusted Shops.
- Click on "More" () in the main navigation area. Then click on "Trustbadge" ().
The "My Trustbadge status" overview will appear. If the status indicator is green, the Trustbadge is fully integrated into your shop and all data is being correctly transferred to Trusted Shops.
If the status indicator is red, the Trustbadge integration is not complete and the required data is either not being transferred or is not being entirely transferred to Trusted Shops.
What should I do if the data is not fully transferred?
The data between your shop and Trusted Shops is not being transferred correctly if...
- ... the Trustcard does not appear after checkout and/or...
- ... your Trustbadge status is in My Trusted Shops is marked red.
In both cases, integrate the Trustbadge again. In this article, you will find the appropriate instructions for your shop: Integrate Trusted Shops into your shop