Fast and friendly review management not only boosts customer satisfaction, but is also excellent advertising for potential new customers. However, it is very time-consuming to answer reviews quickly and competently while solving dissatisfied customers' problems at the same time. Our Smart Review Assistant helps you reduce your efforts for review management.
What is the Smart Review Assistant?
There are two ways that the Smart Review Assistant uses artificial intelligence to support you in your review management:
- Analysis and summary of review comments: The Smart Review Assistant analyses received review comments and summarises the key statements in bullet points.
- Automatic writing of individual response comments: Based on the analysis, the Smart Review Assistant writes a suggestion for a suitable response comment.
You naturally retain full control at all times and can decide for yourself which response comments you publish in your review profile.
How do I use the Smart Review Assistant?
Follow these three steps to get the most out of the Smart Review Assistant:
- Booking the Smart Review Assistant
- Setting up the Smart Review Assistant
- Using the Smart Review Assistant
Booking the Smart Review Assistant
The Smart Review Assistant is a fee-based additional option to your Trusted Shops membership. Follow these steps to book the Smart Review Assistant:
- Open this website: Smart Review Assistant
- Complete and submit the contact form at the bottom of the website. You will then receive an individual offer for the booking.
- Book the Smart Review Assistant.
After booking, the Smart Review Assistant is activated in your eTrusted Control Centre.
Setting up the Smart Review Assistant
Before using the Smart Review Assistant for the first time, you can adapt its responses to your needs.
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on the gear symbol ("Settings") () in the main navigation. Then click on "Channel Settings" ().
- Select the channel () for which you want to set up the Smart Review Assistant.
- Open the "Smart Review Assistant" () tab.
- Use the "Salutation form" () menu to select your preferred form of address within the response.
- Select "Formal salutation" if the formal form of address is to be used.
- Select "Informal salutation" if the informal form of address is to be used.
- Using the "Length of generated reply" () drop-down menu, select your preferred length of the responses:
- Select "Medium" if the length of the response comments should be based on the length of the review comments.
- Select "Brief" if you would like to create shorter response comments.
- Select "Detailed" if you would like to create longer response comments.
- Would you like to customise the response comments more for your company? Then set the "Company details" switch () to "active". Enter your company name or the name of your domain in the "Company name" () input field. In addition, enter the sector of your company in the "Industry type" () input field.
- Click on "Save".
You have now successfully set up the Smart Review Assistant.
Using the Smart Review Assistant
- Log in to the eTrusted Control Centre.
- Click on the star ("Reviews") () in the main navigation area.
- Click on "Inbox" (). Your review inbox opens.
- Select the desired channel () using the "Selected channel" selection. Then select the desired review () from the list. The detailed view of the review opens.
- Click on "Create reply". The Smart Review Assistant then analyses the review and creates a suggestion for a suitable response comment.
- You don't like the suggested response comment? Then you have the opportunity to rewrite the suggested response comment yourself. The "Intelligent summary", which the Smart Review Assistant has created for the review can help you with this.
- Move the cursor over the "Smart Review Assistant active" area.
- Click on "Personalise your assistant". The "Channel Settings" overview appears.
- Follow these instructions from step 3 on: Setting up the Smart Review Assistant
- Click on "Publish reply".
You have now successfully answered the review using the Smart Review Assistant. Your response comment will now be published in the review profile.