You have had good experiences with Trusted Shops and would like to use our products for your subsidiaries or sister companies as well? You do not need to create a new membership and guarantee contract with Trusted Shops. Instead, simply include your subsidiary or sister company in your existing membership.
Why should I add subsidiary or sister companies to my existing membership?
Adding your subsidiaries or sister companies to an existing membership offers many advantages:
- Cost savings: Every new membership and guarantee contract includes a basic fee. If you add another company to an existing contract, the basic fee will not be applied a second time.
- Identical contract duration: Different contracts have different contract entry dates. By adding another company to an existing contract, one date remains relevant for the contract terms.
- Less effort in accounting: If it is desired and possible within your company structure, we can issue only one invoice for all companies.
- Full flexibility in working with our products: You decide whether each company should have its own access to the eTrusted control centre or whether you want to manage all companies centrally.
- Holistic advice from Trusted Shops: By being added to an existing contract, all your businesses will have the same contact person in the areas of Customer Success and Account Management. This allows us to better address the individual needs of your businesses.
What do I have to do to add subsidiary or sister companies to my existing membership?
Joining an existing membership usually takes just a few days and does not require much effort.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the company data from your imprint. We will then create the document for joining the contract and send it to you.
- Get the document for joining the contract signed by authorised persons in both companies. Then, scan the signed document and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By doing so, you have successfully applied for the addition of your subsidiary or sister company to the existing membership. The submitted data will then be checked by our team. After a successful verification, the company included in the contract will be created in the eTrusted Control Centre.
What needs to be done after being added to the contract?
As soon as your subsidiary or sister company is created in the eTrusted Control Centre, you can use the booked products. First, integrate the Trustbadge® into the website of the subsidiary or sister company. This article will help you do this: Integrate Trusted Shops into your shop
We start the certification of your subsidiary or sister company automatically. You do not have to do anything about this. We will contact you if we need further information.